This is my 2013 bucket list, it’s very trendy so i’ll make one. (iPhone it’s also trendy but i’ll not buy one. ^-^)
2013 Bucket List:
- Spend more and more awesome time with my family.
- Make at least 2 holidays (one time abroad and one time local) with my kid and wife.
- Laughing everyday.
- Grow this blog to make people more aware of the importance of: laughing, spending more time with the family, exercising more, be concerned about health, being unite, compassionate and helpful with people around you.
- Microadventure 1: Cycle around my town.
- Microadventure 2: Cycle around the county.
- Cycling training for (Micro)adventure 3.
- Get proficiency in Python programming language.
- Make a fully functional Django app.
Make yourself a bucket list and check all the points for the next year!